It is always fun to see the truly spectacular things in life, and this includes engagement rings. Even though the odds are against any of us ever receiving an engagement ring as audacious as that of a celebrity, it is still wonderful and exciting to see them. Here is a list of the top ten celebrity engagement rings.
1. Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman. This beautiful and unique four-carat ring is designed by Graff Diamonds, and its brilliance is stunning.
2. Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney. The best part of this ring is the large heart-shaped jewel that forms the center of this wonderful testament to love and commitment.
3. Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney. This seven-carat ethically sourced diamond ring is both simple and remarkable. It is only fitting that George Clooney would find such a wonderful jewel while maintaining his priorities for ethical sourcing of diamonds.
4. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello. Engaged in December 2014, Sofia’s oval-cut ring is full of intense sparkle and clarity.
5. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth. Jeweler William Goldberg designed this 4-carat Ashoka cut diamond engagement ring. The pave diamond and platinum band make it particularly unique.
6. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Truly unique among engagement rings, Nicole’s ring does not have a solitaire stone. Instead, a Cartier ring of diamonds surrounds the ring.
7. Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac. A wonderful dazzler, Scarlett’s engagement ring features a rectangular setting surrounding three round diamonds.
8. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. This emerald cut diamond is estimated to be 5 carats, and is as remarkable as Mila is herself.
9. Ciara and Future. Ciara appears thrilled to show off her 15-carat (yes, 15 carat) engagement ring from her fiancé rapper Future when they were engaged in the fall of 2013.
10. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied. Jeweler Jamie Wolf created this diamond-encrusted platinum ring. Like George Clooney’s ring, this also features a ring from an ethically-sourced location.
You may not be a Hollywood celebrity, but we know you would still like to have a ring that is stunning in its own right. More important than stunning, you want an engagement ring that captures your heart, exemplifies your style, and demonstrates the love you have for your fiancé.
IMG Jewelers would love to help you select the perfect engagement ring in Cleveland, Ohio. We have been in business for more than 65 years, and we know how to find the right fit for every bride-to-be. Please stop by our Lyndhurst showroom and we can help you select the perfect jewelry for any occasion, or you can contact us today with any questions.