Valentine’s Day is a short number of days away, and you may find yourself hustling to find the perfect gift for that special someone. To save you some stress, we’ve put together a list of ten items – five for him and five for her – that will be sure to please. No matter whether you have cash to burn or are on a tight budget, we’ve found something that will work for everyone.
Here are five fantastic Valentine’s Day gifts for him:
- His favorite adult beverage. If he enjoys alcohol, treat him to his favorite drink this Valentine’s day. Buy him a nice bottle of his favorite liquor or get him a stockpile of his favorite beer if he’s not into the hard stuff. Most liquors also come in a nice, deluxe bottle perfect for collectors or to display– so if you have a bit more in your budget it’s a great idea to opt for one of those.
- A nice grooming set. Regardless of whether your special guy likes to be clean shaven or has a lumberjack worthy beard, a grooming set is a great gift that will get lots of use. For an extra personal touch, consider getting the items engraved or placed in a monogrammed bag.
- His favorite cologne. Nice colognes can be expensive, so they’re great to give as gifts. Buy a deluxe bottle of his favorite scent and he’ll be sure to be appreciative. If he doesn’t wear cologne too often, try purchasing a scent that you enjoy. Typically, non-cologne wearing men won’t buy cologne for themselves, so giving it as a gift this Valentine’s day is a great way to introduce him to the world of fragrance.
- Chocolates or sweets. Giving chocolates and sweets isn’t just reserved as gifts for women. If your significant other has a sweet tooth, he’ll love receiving some fancy chocolates or other sweets. This is also a great way to stay on a budget, because homemade sweets are just as delicious as store bought.
- A piece of jewelry. Gifting jewelry is pretty standard on Valentine’s Day, and appropriately so. Valentine’s Day is all about expressing your love for another person, and what better way to express that than giving them a beautiful piece of jewelry they can wear and show off to others. Try a nice ring, necklace, or watch – whichever you think they’d enjoy wearing the most.
Here are five great gifts for her:
- Flowers. Like chocolates and sweets, flowers are another standard Valentine’s Day gift. If she’s a nature lover, she’ll be sure to love a nice vase of flowers. If your gift recipient has a green thumb, try getting a potted plant or flower. You can both watch it grow over time, and it will serve as a constant reminder of your thoughtfulness.
- A scrapbook or photo collage. If your gift recipient is constantly taking photos of the two of you, consider compiling all of those photos into a scrapbook or photo collage. She’ll be able to look back on those memories forever, and in the event something happens to her phone or camera, she’d always have a hard copy.
- Cosmetics or skincare. Cosmetics and skincare can be expensive. If your special someone is into beauty, consider purchasing them some nice cosmetics or a new skincare regimen. It’s a thoughtful gift, and it will give them the chance to try out new products without having to spend their own money.
- Perfume. A lot of women love fragrances, and even those who don’t can appreciate a nice one every now and then. Purchase their favorite scent or choose a new one for them to try. Again, it’s a thoughtful gift and presents them the opportunity to try something new.
- Jewelry. Treat your lady to a nice piece of jewelry this Valentine’s Day. A ring (engagement, perhaps?), necklace, earrings, brooch, or watch all make lovely gifts she’ll be sure to enjoy. If she likes to make a statement, try out one of our fashion rings – it will be certain not to disappoint.
Giving any one of these gifts will be sure to please your loved one this Valentine’s Day. But remember, it’s the thought that counts – and no matter what you gift, whether it’s a diamond ring or a bouquet of roses, your loved one will appreciate your sentiment all the same.
IMG Jewelers is a quality jeweler that has served the Cleveland area for more than 50 years. Please stop by our Lyndhurst showroom and we can help you select the perfect piece of jewelry to gift this Valentine’s Day, or you can contact us with any questions.